Your forms will not email you the results without SMTP enabled. To enable SMTP, you will need to configure the “WP Mail SMTP” plugin located on the left-side menu.
Please understand that this step needs to be completed by the site owner (not a student assistant or other). Which email you setup will determine who the email will come from. This email represents your site and thus should be the site owner’s email. In the example, we are using John Doe’s site. So John Doe should be the one to setup this plugin so emails come from his account and look professional.
- Click the “Allow plugin to send emails using your Google account” button (orange) at the bottom.
- Click your email account and login (if not already logged in).
- Click the “Allow” button.
- It should now show connected.
Test It Out
Now let’s test to make sure everything is working:
- Click the “Email Test” tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address into the “Send To” field.
- Toggle “ON” the HTML field (if not already turned on).
- Click the “Send Email” button.
- Check your email to see if it worked.
Congrats! You are now ready to send emails through Forminator Pro.
If you did not get an email, please review the steps to see if you skipped one. If you are still having trouble getting it to work, please contact library web services.